Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We Made It, Fellow Ghost Sniffers!

As of five minutes ago, the "Ghost Sniffers" KickStarter campaign met its goal.

As of two minutes ago, our independent matcher, matched the $1600 bringing our total to $3200.
Episode 3 and Episode 4 are now fully funded.

WE DID IT!

This has not been an easy journey and I owe all of you not just the fun perks you signed up for in the KickStarter campaign but my sincere and amazed gratitude. "Ghost Sniffers" is trying to make people laugh, of course, but beyond that I want to empower kids whose health effects their every day life. I want them to see little super heroes just like them... while their parents are belly-laughing at the geeky in-jokes ;)

You've helped fund "the little show that could." And you've proven to me that the heart of "Ghost Sniffers" beats for a very good reason.

Thank you all.

Jennifer