Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome Andy! A Hero and a Inventor!

Andy is an inventor. He's created an awesome machine that allows regular people, right at home, to make custom plastic molds for making cool ice creations, chocolate creations and more. I discovered Andy on KickStarter when I browsing around, admiring other campaigns and pledging when I was moved by someone's creativity. I think Andy's campaign will succeed and, because of my pledge, we'll receive one of Andy's wonderful machines. I will use the machine to create the unique treasures that the team find during their adventures -- ice music notes, chocolate creatures and more.

In his campaign video Andy says that he'd love to know what people make with his machine and so I sent him a message about the show. And guess what? Andy pledged! He also shared our campaign with his friends :)

Let's all welcome Andy -- an inventor and a hero!

Jennifer