Wednesday, July 4, 2012

100 Likes = $$$ ?!

Happy Fourth, everyone ;) Episode 7 is posted and free to everyone... because this is, after all, a free country :D

* * *

I got a text today from a friend who is always issuing me challenges. Most of them are silly but I always take them :-} Today, she wrote:

"When you get 100 Likes on the GS website, 100 Likes on GS FB page, and 100 Likes on BFP FB  page, I'll donate $100 to ep of your choice. Go!"

Hm... 100 people to click the little "Like" button at www.GhostSniffers.com? We already have 94!

100 people to click the little "Like" at the "Ghost Sniffers" page on Facebook? We already have 60!

100 people to click the little "Like" at the Blue Forge Productions page on Facebook? We already have 23 in just the first few days of the site being up!

So... my text back to my buddy?

"You're on!"