Friday, July 20, 2012

Hero Brittany and Hero Joe!

Hero Brittany and Hero Joe, welcome to the sniffer team! Wow! You guys started off the Friday on a GREAT note!

Brittany is a special hero who kept me sane on crazy-busy sets during Season 1. Brittany played Hund, one of the four young women captured by the Monster Bunny. Brittany always made me laugh... especially when anything would go wrong and I'd immediately look at her with narrowed eyes ;) It was never her fault... but I loved blaming her for everyone's giggles ;)

Joe is an all-new hero to us! Hello, Joe! But a small bird told me that Joe is a friend of Emma's! Emma is building her own little sniffer army of heroes, I believe, but Joe was the very first! How brave to go first! How brave to not just ignore a sincere and honest letter from a wonderful young woman like Emma! Thank you, Joe. Because you DID make a difference in the lives of these kiddos. All of them.

Go, Sniffers, go!!

http://kck.st/O8X2Q6