Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kitsap Sun Article and A Name Change!

Hello, Team! This blog may come as a shock to some of you but it has been under consideration for several months now. We have decided to change the name of the show.

I know. You love being called Sniffers and "Ghost Sniffers" has a ring to it, but the title of the show is confusing a lot of folks and we want people to understand immediately what we're about.

What's the new name? I bet most of you can already guess ;)

"Epic Little Heroes"

Because every single one of you are just that -- epic heroes. And... most of you are little ;) For those of you who aren't (you tall epic heroes you!)... well... you're still kiddos and so I get to call you little with love in my heart :)

It looks like the last thing we do under the name of "Ghost Sniffers" is celebrate a wonderful article written by Angela Dice that will be published this weekend in The Kitsap Sun. Angela emailed me today and let me know that she got all the information for her story when she came out and met with us all last month and she's pleased to announce that the article will be in the Kitsap Sun very, very soon!

So, my heroes... let's celebrate the article and celebrate coming together under a new name that perfectly epitomizes who we are and what we do.

As Maximilian says in Episode 6:

"I'm epic!"

Because you know what? You all are.