Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bridget and Dee Kick Butt with Cris and Faith

Bridget and Dee? You're the sniff!

Supporting "Ghost Sniffers" and empowering kiddos all over Kitsap County, Bridget (famous mom of Sirius Spark) and Dee (famous mom of Potro of the Four and Wiz) spent the last two days with Cris and little Faith bringing stacks of Forge It Workshop flyers into Kitsap businesses, cafes and other community spaces. They all wore their shoes down and they'll check back with everyone in a week to refill flyers and talk about response to the program.

Working together as a team, these four ladies have taken a huge step for the workshop -- one that brings us that much closer to this incredible idea being a reality.

I'll be there every single day -- both the Monday through Thursday session and the Saturday and Sunday session. Would you like to join me?

(Yes, I'll be there because I'm the instructor. And I don't think there's a person reading this blog who wouldn't not only benefit but be truly inspired and, yes, empowered by Forge It.)

Everyone always asks me, "How do you find the time to do everything you do?" I think they expect me to say: "I skip sleep and most meals." But you know what the truth is? I owe it to my kids. I owe it to them to work this hard. I owe it to them to be an interesting person who amazes them and makes the impossible possible. This summer, maybe take a workshop with your kiddo? I know I'm bringing mine :)