Thursday, May 24, 2012

3:33AM and Episode 11 is Complete

Just finished writing Episode 11, "Midsummer Knight's Dream," where Maxo finds himself in a full suit of armor and lost in an unknown forest inhabited by projections of the Four, mysterious fey, the Lord and Lady of Light and one fabulous Stitch-and-Go Steed. Whew!

The episode, with 90% of the dialogue written in rhyming verse, was a delight to compose and it moves the series forward in some great new ways. I also wound up writing Spark, Bianca, Ryan and Ryan, Moonlight, Terminator, Snakes, Skully and Gogo into one of the final scenes for a powerful image that I hope will become iconic for the series.

For actors waiting for the script, there are some complicated directions for this one (namely, that dialogue *must* be memorized this time) so I'm going to have Cris email out the script PDFs tomorrow. If you don't hear from her, please call her at 360-550-2071.

Off to sleep I go! (Okay, actually, that's not true. I have to go answer mail on Facebook then I have another film project that needs my attention. LOL! Hey, who needs sleep?! *wink*)