Saturday, June 23, 2012

Episodes 7 through 12 Update

I'd like to open by saying thank you to the four incredible people who wrote after my blog and offered to help pay for our last day of shooting. I was able to buckle down, sell a few things (who needs a bike, anyway?!) and make Friday happen. And the family here made me so proud by literally rolling coins and packing brown bag lunches. As a result, we were able to bring Episode 12 to completion for $40 less than the budgeted amount (I've already adjusted the goal on the website) and I was able to turn to those four angels and encourage them to turn their support to any of the other episodes :)

Speaking of donations, we've had quite a few come in from Carol, Louise, Cindi, Marie, Christopher and Harley and so later today an update to the website will post with the current goals. Let me share the good news with you early :) Our goals until each of the episodes post online are:

Episode 7 needs $182
Episode 8 needs $430
Episode 9 needs $352
Episode 10 needs $415
Episode 11 needs $475
Episode 12 needs $400

Pretty awesome, really! We're very close now. Just a little over $2000 and the entire second half of Season 1 will be available. I think we're doing a great job.

Oh! Did you know that there's a packet of great materials that you can download and give to your favorite local business, asking them to sponsor the show? There sure is :) Email Cris at ghostsniffers@gmail.com for the link ;)