Thursday, June 21, 2012

Countdown: 5... 4... 3... 2...

It's only 5:30pm and the shooting for today is already wrapped. Captain Snakes, Gogo and Forge threw sporkoons, talked on conch shells and peered through spyglasses :) Now it's time for me to do the magic that all of my family and closest friends love me for -- money. LOL!

I have a knack for coming up with the funds we need at the last minute of the last hour. Perhaps this is because I'm too busy working during all the other hours? Could be! But now is that special last minute moment because tomorrow I need to get five people, one kraken and a Monster Bunny to Fort Worden. That's $60 in gas and one meal out the road (either fast food or packed lunches). So... what will I do? Pawn jewelry? Sell flowers on the corner of the road? Walk home-blended coffee and tea house to house? Offer biscotti or muffins for sale at the local park? I've done all of things but I'm not sure what I'll do today. But I do know one thing:

Tomorrow... come heck or high water... come wind, rain, sleet or snow... we will finish shooting Episode 12 and Season 1 will be complete.

Wish me luck, friends. The reward of completing this Season 1 journey is worth it.

Love,
Jennifer