Monday, February 6, 2012

Nighty, Night Episode 5 Prop Shopping

Learning to write a script in the proper format that gives us a perfect 30-minute episode escaped me for Episode 2 (50 minutes) and Episode 3 (55 minutes), but I got it mastered with Episode 4 :) Limiting our prop needs to fit a no-prop-budget production (without limited quality or sight gags) has been even harder. But, once more, the goal of "better with every episode" has been reached.

As of this moment, we've secured all the props needed for Episode 5 -- all for under $50. And let me just share this one sneak peek: A giant sea monster is NOT cheap ;)

The only props remaining for the episode are eight standard size pillows. I've found them locally for just $2.50 each. Anyone know a better deal? Let me know! It's team shopping :)

Edit: Pillows purchased! All props secured.