A note from our producer, Anne: "Parents: Talk to teachers about a field trip for the entire art class, acting club, or creative writing course. Or think parties. Pizza at your house for everyone in your child's troop and then kids and parents alike go to the screening together. Sell tickets for $10 each for an even, easy to remember number. Use your profit to pay for the pizza or the inexpensive concessions at the Dragonfly. Think outside the box to create a unique experience."
At the encouragement of several of the actors (and parents) who attended the premiere, we've decided to allow the resale of tickets to the April 12 screening. This will allow us to pack the theater and also provide actors with a way to raise funds for their school, club, or homeschooling family. Here are the details:
1. Call Cris, the executive producer, at 360-550-2071 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 10. Let her know you want to sell tickets.
2. Cris will issue you a set of five numbered tickets via email. Print these.
3. "Ghost Sniffers" needs to be paid $6.25 per ticket sold. The tickets normally sell for $12.50 each and you can sell them for that price and keep $6.25 for your personal cause, or you can sell them for less. For instance, if you sell a ticket for $10, you would pay "Ghost Sniffers" $6.25 and the remaining $3.75 would go toward your cause. The choice is yours.
4. You can collect payment as cash, checks, or even credit cards. For credit card sales, have the buyer call Cris at 360-550-2071 and she'll take their information right on the phone. (Please note that the credit card processor will charge 10% on top of the sale price.)
5. When you sell your pack of five tickets, you can call Cris for another pack to sell. Turn in only $6.25 per ticket when you're done selling or on April 10, whichever is first.
6. All remote sales must stop on April 10, so request your pack and start selling tickets today :)
7. Important information: Now that we know the vital length of Episode 6, we are shifting the time for the April 12 screening. The screening is at the Dragonfly Cinema (822 Bay Street) in Port Orchard. Seating begins at 5:00 as we're setting up. The show begins at 5:30 and runs until 8:30 with one ten minute intermission. Our vendor table will be set up before the show, during intermission, and after the show.